Course Rates


About Us

The Olivia Golf Course was built in 1928. Before becoming a golf course, the land was used by the U.S. Army as a pasture for their horses to graze. The present cart barn was the stable.

The previous clubhouse was moved to Big Kandiyohi Lake and used as a cabin in the early 60’s.

The original layout featured sand greens. The old course layout had the #7 as the first hole and #6 as the finishing hole.

In the 70’s, a pond was constructed across the fifth hole stretching to the edge of #2 and #6. This allowed for a watering system to be installed. In the 80’s, a well was dug providing the course with inexpensive supply of water. Cart paths were added to the course in the 90’s to improved play and conditions around the tees and greens.

The donated time and equipment from the members over the years has contributed to the improvement of the course. Without their efforts, many improvements would not have happened. Virtually every major project was carried out with the help of the OGC membership.